FINALLY finals are all over and USC just had their graduation yesterday. So goodbye to all those graduating and i will sincerely miss everyone! THat being said, here comes my 6 month world excursion around the world! And first stop: Milan! From there I’ll be updating you from Italy, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, UK, etc. THEN i’ll be back in LA then off too Korea, China , & Taiwan. So freaking excited! well keep in mind that I won’t be able to edit any of my photos because i won’t have access to photoshop or lightroom but nonetheless keep you posted
List of stuff I’ll be bringing:
1. maxi dresses! what a perfect thing to bring abroad- especially for the fact that we’ll be going into a lot of churches – so i’ll be needing something that covers the knees but equally stays breezy.
2. shorts . needless to say summers are always blazing hot. Good staples for me are black shorts (goes with everything) and some ripped jean shorts
3. black trousers: good for all summer nights out
4. Rompers what better way to save space than to have a piece of clothing that combines everything?!
5. The versatile dress . good for nights out and for days when you’re hitting the local bakery
6. Blouses the shear kind. sexy and breezy
7. Crop tops best way to get around- especially with those black trousers and shorts. I found all of mine at the local goodwill. Just take the top- wash, crop and hem!
CIAO see you in ITALY